Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tripod Head Change Changing A Tripod Head?

Changing a tripod head? - tripod head change

I have a tripod for Christmas is what you really need a tripod in his greatest. A 620-750tmbb of Platinum Plus by Sunpak. It is a great tripod legs feel strong, not weak, his heavy, what an advantage because they use a heavy bag, if I is in a shootout with my DCR-VX2100 and a monopod but the only thing I dislike about this Tripod / monopod is the head, all of it (feels like plastic anyway) low-end, if I can head up and down, you hear the noise made of plastic and plastic moves very thorough and not a little comfort really Janky. So I have a new tripod head, and I head off yesterday and a screw had broken, I have never before has a tripod, all so new to me and the tripod only $ 80 - $ 90 I will not cost more than to spend $ 200 on a new boss. Suggestions to this tripod is great and the majority of new heads of the screws in? any help is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

lare said...

Bogen makes it compatible with interchangeable parts. A camera head is very popular bow 3160th Model # the smooth adjustment of friction possible. Provided, however, at 3 / 8 inch screws, cheaper and legs were only 1 / 4 inch - 20 screw attachments (like the frame) from the camera.

Post a Comment