Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ear Pain In Children Extreme Ear Pain?

Extreme Ear Pain? - ear pain in children

I asked my ears badly last week. I went to the doctor on Tuesday. He came yesterday to pay, because it was so bad. Amoxicillan received received on Tuesday and Friday darvocet for pain.

I was just throwing and turning in bed, because the drugs are gone. Yes, I took another. But the pain is extreme. I am afraid to feel the pain a burst eardrum, how much worse it can take? I have 2 children, one natural and the pain hurts worse. The infection can be cut? Or the clear documentation of the ear, so there is no pressure. They tried to vibrate the air through the nose and did not work yesterday. I have to work tomorrow (today) and yesterday it is no more. So I do not want to lose, on another day.

Expire I really need this relief to my ears can. What can you do? "

No comments:

Post a Comment