Monday, December 14, 2009

Cramps In Early Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms What's The Difference Between Menstrual Cramps & Early Pregnancy Cramps?

What's the difference between menstrual cramps & early pregnancy cramps? - cramps in early pregnancy more condition_symptoms

my period should start on a Friday not, therefore, be late or do something, and I always have cramps before you start, but these cramps are so incredibly hard and painful! Do you think that something goes wrong or can I wait and see what happens?

2 comments:

Gem due 09/07/2010 said...

I think everyone is different, but if you are really worried make an appointment with the Department of Commerce. I had cramps during the last two weeks, and my period is due today - but I personally do not usually cramp before a certain period, usually a day later. My cramps feel a bit tight, but they are not difficult or painful, and when I try to imagine a pregnancy test today and it was good! Good luck!

Metallic... said...

LOL dont worry about it, but honestly, you can

Post a Comment