Saturday, December 12, 2009

Feminine Itching Causes More Condition_symptoms Intense Feminine Itching?

Intense Feminine Itching? - feminine itching causes more condition_symptoms

I've checked for STDs months back clean and they were not sexually active since then. But I had severe itching for about 3 days. I just have to take a strong antibiotic for a sore throat and the head of some antibiotics can cause yeast infections.
Is that all? What can I do to relieve the itching? No fungal infections on their own path? I can not pay for visits to the doctor now. Thank you.

2 comments:

Peny said...

I had this problem, so its annoying! Try hydrozole cream (I think, your doctor, but works well) or at the bar can buy compressed candidiasis (Canesoral) and this helps me. He returned after a few months and just took another dose and disappear again.

Definently Sounds like a yeast infection (candidiasis, that is) and will be alone sometimes, but not as a rule.

Try this site:

http://www.womenshealthlondon.org.uk/lea ...

The soap will also go through what you do not try to use it irritated my doctor thinks like a soap bubble is more wash or replace it free of the soap, which is not safe.

LiLy said...

It could be .... Yeast infection or maybe ,.... whether fungi have been dropped. However this may be ... by itching, use a bathroom (toilet) and once daily for a week n times a week ... May we Daktarin Ciproflox capsules and ... Treatment of infection .. . I used it and did it

Post a Comment