Thursday, February 25, 2010

Estranged Birthday Daughter Poem My Out Of State Married Daughter Never Acknowledges Gifts Sent To My Grandchildren. Should I Keep Sending?

My out of state married daughter never acknowledges gifts sent to my grandchildren. Should I keep sending? - estranged birthday daughter poem

My daughter married outside the state has lived for 8 years. The grandchildren are now 3 and 6 We were never very good, but civil, given the long history of schooling, etc. My husband and I can not "win" them. We were told not to take things from children. , So I remember every birthday, holiday s, and if you have never heard a word. We are located in Ohio, is in Oregon. It seems to lose a goal, we can not catch up with her. We believe that children are not allowed to meet, even on long journeys. She never called or anything. No pictures on the Internet by children or no contact, when it comes to our celebrations. We are in our 60th and now anything can happen. We for our part, we left behind us, but it seems to fix it. We Think drinking and drug abuse, perhaps others, could be a part of their behavior. We went through all that during the years of high school. Herself druing us away from the university and have very little contact, we are accused!

No comments:

Post a Comment