Friday, January 22, 2010

Does Your Cercix Drop Before Menstruation Ok Ive Been Tryin To Get Pregnant Now For 3 Months, And I Dont Feel Pregnat , Can I Be Pregnant?

Ok ive been tryin to get pregnant now for 3 months, and i dont feel pregnat , can i be pregnant? - does your cercix drop before menstruation

I have my period 11 November, when I said that the check was on my most fertile days of December 22 to 25, and when I was pregnant, I would welcome the establishment of around 31 December, a slight bleeding. Yesterday night, is 28 December, I had a little blood in the mucus lil cercix Just A Lil Bit, through our days, nothing serious just sometimes with mucus. Does that mean in pregnancy? or tell in the near future?

1 comment:

kiesse59... said...

Implementation happns usually 7 to 10 days from the day of ovulation. Some people have implantation bleeding, sometimes not. This is not the proper way to know if you are pregnant, wait until you 14 DPO and take and HPT.

Good luck

Post a Comment